Happy New Year!
Nen Daiko wishes everyone a very happy and healthy 2014! This year is a very special one for us as it marks our 20th year in existence. We are planning a 20th Anniversary Extravaganza Celebration (ok, that’s probably not the title, but you get the picture) for later this year and hope you will be able to join us. And in the meantime, we are looking for various ways to celebrate 20 years of Nen Daiko! Here is a start…what do you want to add?
1. Wear your ND t-shirt/hoodie/tank top everywhere you go!
2. What? You don’t have a Nen Daiko t-shirt/hoodie/tank top? You would prefer other merchandise? Send us your ideas – we have a few up our sleeves, but would welcome more.
3. Name ND’s 20 favorite hangouts and eat at all of them in one week.
4. Do 20 sets of 20 pushups and 20 crunches – 20 times a month.
5. Find 20 friends to like us on Facebook.
6. Give us 20 new ideas for costumes/uniforms. (If you know us at all, you know that we will deliberate over this for hours…months…years, really…but can we ever have enough ideas?)
7. Do 20 minutes of oroshi with different grips.
8. Don’t know what oroshi is? Come to one of our open houses – next one is on January 26, 2014 from 2-3pm.
9. Come to 20 of our performances – the anniversary celebration counts for 20 if you bring 20 friends!!
10. Practice something…anything…for 20 minutes a day.